Polish Big Boobs
Polish Big Boobs 4664 Polish Big Boobs As the name suggests, Polish Big Boobs is a Poland based collection that features busty Polish cuties.
Trial price $ 0
Monthly price $ 0.00
Our total rating: 0/10001

Polish Big Boobs

Reviewed 2012-01-01 l Last update on

Polish Big Boobs

Short Review

As the name suggests, Polish Big Boobs is a Poland based collection that features busty Polish cuties. These sexy amateurs love to show off their assets in teasing photo shoots and also get down and dirty in XXX videos. This is a 100% exclusive collection that features models you probably haven't seen elsewhere. Let's take a closer look at this busty porn website.

0/100 0
Sorry, this site is no longer available


  • Exclusivity: 0/5
  • Updates: 0/5
  • Originality: 0/10
  • Quality: 0/15
  • Speed: 0/15
  • Quantity: 0/15

Although the rather unhelpful way the materials are displayed here at Polish Big Boobs makes it a bit difficult to get an accurate count on the number of photos and videos available, my best guess is that there are over 700 videos and 1000 photo galleries spread among over 65 different models. These babes range from skinny teens to chubby MILFs, but they all have huge tits. It looks like updates were coming every couple of days for quite some time, but it had been about one month since the most recent update on the day I visited the site.

The collection here is pretty softcore overall. That being said, you will see some masturbation, lesbian sex, and hardcore fucking. I would say that about 75% of the collection includes softcore posing or masturbation only with some raunchier action in the remaining 25%.

Some of these photo sets and videos here are a few years old, and there's a bit of quality variation. It looks like most of the flicks come at 720 x 576 pixels with bitrates that typically range between about 2000 and 5000 kbps. Unfortunately, the flicks don't always look perfectly crisp or clear. Blurriness or graininess as well as incorrect color and lighting balance can cause some problems. The photos here weigh-in at over 1000 pixels on the long side, and the quality seems to be a bit higher and more stable than that found in the videos.

Nav, Design & Features

  • Design: 0/5
  • Navigation Ease: 0/10
  • Features: 0/10

Although don't fill you in on the fact that the site hasn't updated in nearly a month, brightly colored tour pages here do a pretty good job of reviewing things otherwise. You can view a list of the available models, and see some previews of some of the site's updates.

Unfortunately for me, Polish Big Boobs annoys with one of my biggest navigational pet peeves. Instead of listing all of the photos in one section and all of the videos and another with an option to search the materials by model, all of the materials are listed by model only. First you have to find the girl you want to see a photo set or video of, then you choose the photo set or video. There's no way to search or sort the collection otherwise, and you can't even search the models for various physical attributes like hair color or breast size. I would definitely like to see a lot of improvement when it comes to search and navigation features here.

Things aren't completely consistent when it comes to the formats offered for the videos here. It looks like most or all of the flicks are available in WMV format, and MOV, RM, and AVI formats are also found as you get into the older reaches of the site's archive. The sizes and specs on the flicks can vary some as well. Photo sets are offered for viewing in thumbnail galleries or for download in ZIP files.



Members Area Screenshots


It's a shame that updates seem to have stopped here, because despite its navigational flaws Polish Big Boobs actually offers a pretty decent collection for lovers of natural big breasts. In its current state, this collection is probably still worth a look, but with no new action being added, I'm not sure that I would stick around for too long.

Pros & Cons

  • + Exclusive Polish big breasts
  • + Good focus on the breasts rather than being a general porn site
  • + 100% implant free
  • - Quality varies
  • - Navigation is terrible
  • - Broken links and slow downloads